Sue is a technology that allows experts to transfer their knowledge to computers. This gives the organization the ability to replicate the decisioning performance of the top experts throughout the organization. Sue then allows the company to manage outcomes and adjust the model to its changing needs. Virtual experts have near limitless capacity and can be integrated and deployed anywhere and in any operational environment.
A Sue virtual expert is built in 4 easy steps:
1. Specify what the decision is and what questions you would ask to make the decision.
2. Teach. Sue will ask you numerous configurations of your questions to find your underlying rules.
3. Calibrate. Optimize your bot to suit your needs.
4. Distribute the model throughout your organisation so everyone can benefit from your judgement.
1. Change old decisions to influence behaviour.
2. Add importance to neglected variables.
3. Remove human bias to align decisions to strategy
4. Learn the hidden rules that guide ‘expert opinion’ in your organisation.
5. All with an easy graphic interface
Sue has built in graphic presentations of your decision structure that allow you to:
1. Learn what the unconscious processes are in expert decision making
2. Make those decisions transparent to the board
3. Justify those decisions to regulators
4. Change the way they are made in accordance with new guidelines
Moore’s law states that processing speed will double every two years. In theory, over the last 10 years, run times should be 32 times as fast. This is far removed from the experience in most industries.
Benefits have not been realised because new programming techniques are needed to exploit the abilities of the latest generation of hardware. Doing the same things the old way with faster computers will not circumvent bottlenecks. There are two ways to transform performance:
Both of which are complex and generally beyond the scope of regular programming studies.
The .NET platform is massive and geared towards enabling most programmers. Sections of the framework that accelarate speed come at the expense of ease and convenience. In addition many new enhancements improve performance but most existing code was written (and most programmers were trained) before they existed. Analycat keeps track of the latest changes in .NET to speed up your code and trains your team to exploit the full benefit of the platform.
While not a new technology, graphic processing is coming of age and transforming. There is already a graphics card with 5000 processors in one unit. This card alone has the same processing power as the world’s largest supercomputer in the year 2000. GPUs are now outpacing CPUs dramatically.
Analycat has a complete set of strategies to accelerate your soware in small, safe steps and to train your existing staff and upskill them where possible.
Unlike other consultancies, Analycat will let you own the source code to optimisations which are done and enjoy the benefit of our training to maintain it.
Contact Analycat now for a free 3-hour seminar on GPU training in your premises. The first hour accommodates management as well as programmers while the platform is introduced conceptually and explained in layman’s terms. For the last 2 hours only the programming team remain for a tour of the platform, guided installation and instruction up until they have built their first application and debugged it.